Fast on the heels of the exciting release of CandyBar 3.0 for Mac OS X Leopard, comes a new version from the talented folks at Panic. CandyBar 3.1 adds new features and loads of improvements like “Dock Previewing” that lets you see what a dock looks like without having to apply it. The dock preview can even be displayed over your current desktop picture to help you decide if you want to use it or lose it.
Here are just some of new things now available in CandyBar 3.1:
- Added additional icons to System, including the “Location Icons”
- Added Cancel button to the Change view, to clear un-applied icons
- Added contextual menu to open icon author’s website
- Improved “deleting” feedback to clarify delete methods
- Can now set a custom folder/smart collection icon
- Collections can now be named the same if desired
- Improved the scaling animation of Get Info / Icon look windows
- Much more!
CandyBar 3.1 is a free update to registered users of version 3.0 and is available today from Panic for the low price of $29. Discount upgrade pricing is available for registered users of both CandyBar 2 and Pixadex 2. Additionally, users who purchased CandyBar 2 or Pixadex 2 on or after October 1st, 2007 qualify for a free, instant upgrade to CandyBar 3.
For a complete list of what’s new in version 3.1, as well as to download a free trial version, we invite you to visit the CandyBar home page at Panic.com today. Then, remember to bookmark the Iconfactory’s Freeware page and check back often for the latest and greatest Leopard-ready icon sets and customizable OS X Docks. Enjoy!