We’re pleased to announce the immediate release of the latest version of Twitterrific, our Mac OS X application for reading and posting to the Twitter social network. Chief Typist, Craig Hockenberry, has spent a great deal of quality time with the little blue bird and the result is an update that brings a whole host of new features and improvements.
Here are some of the new things you’ll find in Twitterrific v. 3.1:
- Growl notifications are now sorted correctly and summarized
- New keyboard shortcuts and action menu on tweets
- Changing logins on Leopard will no longer hang
- Status message updates now work correctly with Adium 1.2
- Plugged memory leaks that slowed Twitterrific down over time
- Added “teh snappy” to get rid of the Marble of Doom
- Much more!
Twitterrific’s development is sponsored by ads via The Deck so Mac users can enjoy Twitterrific and all its great features, free of charge, without limitations. Those users who prefer to run Twitterrific ad-free can choose to register the program for $14.95.
We invite you to visit the Twitterrific home page to learn more about and download version 3.1 of this fun application that helped to put the “tweet” in Twitter. Thank you for your support.