The Iconfactory is pleased to announce that Twitterrific, our award winning Twitter client for the iPhone and iPod touch, has been updated. Version 1.1 is now available for download in the Apple App Store.
Here are a some of the notable updates in Twitterrific 1.1:
- Scrolling is Teh Snappy™
- Added a new “everyone” setting to view the public timeline
- The number of tweets downloaded has been raised from 20 to 100
- Photos are saved to the camera roll before being sent to TwitPic
- Scroll positions are now preserved when refreshing and launching
- Added image caching for avatars
- Many more new features and bug fixes!
To find out more and to download Twitterrific for free go to the App Store. The free version of Twitterrific is supported by ads from The Deck. A premium ad-free version which includes a second interface theme is also available.