We’re pleased to report that Twitterrific for iPad & iPhone has been updated to version 3.0.1 and includes a host of improvements all designed to make Twitterrific even easier to use. We encourage you to check out the entire list of changes, but in the meantime here are some of the highlights:
- Double-tap to reply (reply, DM, RT)
- Tap & hold for more actions (conversation, translate, etc.)
- Tap & hold web links to perform actions (including Instapaper)
- “Retweet with Comments” now uses “RT @username” format
- Emoji characters supported in the timeline (iPad)
- Fixed a navigation bug that left users stranded in the timeline
- Much more
We invite you to download and enjoy the latest update to Twitterrific for iPad & iPhone free of charge. Users who purchase the in-app upgrade can manage multiple Twitter accounts and remove advertising from the timeline.
Learn more about Twitterrific and get answers to your most frequently asked questions by visiting Twitterrific.com. You can also follow @Twitterrific on Twitter for helpful tips & tricks or contact us if you need direct technical support. Thanks and enjoy. Tweet, tweet!