Announcing the immediate release of Twitterrific 4.2 for iOS and Macintosh. This latest update to our popular Twitter app includes support for the popular Read It Later bookmarking service, improved tapping of links in the timeline and a host of bug fixes just to name a few.
This update also incorporates the recently announced OAuth authentication policy change at Twitter. What does this mean for Twitterrific users? It simply means that after installing v 4.2 users will be required to re-authorize all of their Twitter accounts using the new login method.
The Twitterrific 4.2 update is free and recommended for all users.
Some of the notable highlights in Twitterrific 4.2 include:
- Migrated from xAuth to OAuth logins to comply with Twitter’s recent authentication policy change
- Read It Later
- Support for the MLKSHK & Pikchur uploading services via settings
- Right-click on a saved search to delete it (Mac)
- Links in the timeline are now easier to tap (iOS)
- Option in Settings to control frequency of auto-refresh rate (iOS)
- Fixed a bug that prevented sidebar items from updating
- Plus lots more – iOS / Mac
Twitterrific 4.2 is available as both a universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, as well as for the Mac desktop via the iOS and Mac App Stores. The software is free of charge for use with a single Twitter account. Users can upgrade in-app to remove advertising and enable multiple Twitter accounts.
We invite you to visit the Twitterrific website to view the complete list of what’s new for both iOS and Mac OS X, get answers to frequently asked questions and purchase Twitterrific related goodies and gear. Enjoy and have fun!